Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join HERE! :)

+2
Nat85
Souffle
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Join HERE! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Join HERE! :)

Post  Souffle Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:02 pm

I made a new charrie.
I hope you guys don't mind.
But it's not like I'm gonna NOT make a new charrie if you did mind.
Saying "I hope you guys don't mind" is just so much more polite.
xD
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

http://www.maximumriderp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:58 pm

Name: Sofiya
Good or evil: I wanted to be evil at first but then I realized that there are no other evil people and I cant handle being the only one in that group. xD
Description: Dirty blonde hair that goes up to halfway between her shoulder and her elbow(thats like a length.I cant describe it any other way. xD).Oh,and it gets frizzy when its hot or humid outside,and when she runs around or flies a lot(xD).She has greyish green eyes,cause only the amazingly cool people have greyish green eyes.All bird-kiddie's eyesight is like,fantastic,so I'm not gonna give her glasses,although technically,to be me,she needs glasses.But whatever. xD Her wing span is,oh,say. . .14 and 3/4 feet. xD And her wings are like five different shades of brown and a bunch of other slightly different colours,and since today I have no school(cause my bus NEVER CAME xD) and it's only ten,then I'll go deep into the colors and their placement and maybe even draw a picture.xD The FIRST shade of brown would be this dusty brown colour that looks like the background of the table on THIS link. xD Its that colour at the very top of her wings and right at that part where the wings join her back,so it kinda arches from the back place to the top.Oh,and the wings arent that dusty brown color in the place where the wings reach her back on the FRONT side.So it would only be dusty brown on the back of the wing near her back.EXCEPT when they go up to the very top of the wing to her wing muscle thing.Then they kinda go over to the front side too.Colour number TWO would be THIS colour as the background of the table,and thats right BELOW colour number one,so it kinda like,mats the dusty brown colour.And this one is on the front AND back,and this time its also on the FRONT where the wings join her back.Then there's THIS normal brown colour that takes up most of her wing and kinda speckles into the other brown colours I already mentioned.Now I have to switch onto this other HTML color coding website because the other one didnt have enough brown colours. xDD Alrighty,so now if you go HERE and find "Goldenrod4"(just scroll down all the way to the bottom),then thats the colour that goes after colour number three.So by this time we're almost at the tip of the wings.Theres about a foot to go.Now,the next colour is a link to a wig hair colour place,but it still works,and it's more realistic if you ask me.If you go HERE and look at "number 14,medium ash blonde",that would be the next colour.That one also kinda flecks in random places around her wings.Then the very tip of the wings would be "number 16,honey blonde".That colour is also at the very BOTTOM of her wings,it kinda traces the outline of the wings.EXCEPT for the top outline of the wings,because that colour is darker.So the tips and bottoms would be really light.And then "number 30,light auburn" would be speckled all over the place. Smile Yes,that is all.Mostly I'm just saying this for me,because I'm bored and I'll need a mental picture and stuff.But if anyone actually UNDERSTOOD what I said,kudos to you.Cause I probably was very confusing. xDDDD Okay,so back to the physical description.She's about 5'6'' because she's 15,and they're above average height anyway,right?She weighs like,73 pounds,but that would be average too.For them,at least.She's freakishly strong and can fight very well,and refuses to give up or quit.She's pretty smart,but again,she doesn't know a lot because none of them were ever bothered to be given an education.She mostly wears a black t-shirt,jeans,and combat boots,cause those are so much cooler than sneakers. xD Contrary to what you'd believe,since they live on the run and all that,she likes being clean and neat and all that jazz.But since she HAS to live on the run,she doesn't really have much of a choice.She's never met anyone other than the lab people and sometimes people she runs into,and she doesn't trust ANYBODY,given her past.But that's all the same.She doesn't like displaying her emotions,and rarely admits that she's afraid even when she is,because she likes to stay strong and confident.Sofiya hates the School with all her guts,and she would go completly all-out in destroying them if she could,but she can't.Not alone,at least.She's already decided that they were way too powerful and could easily take her over if she tried to do anything,and then she'd be stuck back in the School.She desperatly hopes there is someone in the world that could help her,but she doesn't know if there are more bird-kid-people,and if there are,she can't even know where to possibly start looking for them.She's found it so much easier if she stayed to herself and didn't have any feelings for anybody,because once one of the kids at the school with wings had been her best friend.Then they came for him and took him away somewhere.He never came back.So from then on she didn't talk to anybody near her because she knew that once she loved them they would too be spirited away to die or vanish.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:02 am

Oh,uh,that turned out to be longer than I thought.
And it took an hour.
xDD
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:11 am

You're weird.

pig
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:06 am

Why?
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {Colleen} Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:14 am

I so wanna be the Gasman.
He's like, the main charcter. xD
{Colleen}
{Colleen}

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:24 am

Lol.
Main character?
xD

Let me add you.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adrianerouge Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:19 am

can i join

adrianerouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 am

Um,do I know you. . .?
xD
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adrianerouge Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:34 pm

not really

adrianerouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 am

Well, this site is for silly people who don't know how to spell the word categorize.

Can you spell categorize?
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:35 am

You just spelled it for them. . .
xD
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum