Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i made a thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i made a thread - Page 2 Empty Re: i made a thread

Post  Souffle Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:06 am

Convince them.
Tell them
that it's urgent.
And you REALLY REALLY want to see the capital of the US.
xD
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

http://www.maximumriderp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

i made a thread - Page 2 Empty Re: i made a thread

Post  Nat85 Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:39 am

Souffle wrote:Umm. . .on a long weekend in the spring.Idk what the date is exactly.

I get you guys confused because of your avatars and usernames.They remind me of both of you. xD

No,you're rich.
You live in Virginia.
In an area that the group on facebook describes as: "For all you kids out there who are in the higher class and are proud.For those of you who got pissed at their parents for getting their car the wrong shade of blue.This group is to all you spoiled ____ kids who know it and are proud"
xDDD

Just because we have AOL and are more sophisticated and a lower crime rate then the shit of a town that you live in doesn't mean you can make up stories. My brother has a '72 truck that was bought for 700$. We aren't in the higher class. We just dont' have many crimes and we don't break windows and leave beer bottles all over the place. If you came here and asked someone if they got their own car at age 16-20, they will 80% of the time say no. If they are part of the 20%, they most likely got an old car that their family picked up somewhere or no longer needed, or they saved their money since their 10th birthday and bought their own car. If you go to the parking lots at my high school, you will not see "Cars better than the teachers" like urban dictionary describes it. My old art teacher had a convertible. And while there are some very fortunate people in my town, it doesn't mean that they're any more spoiled than the next person. My neighbors are very rich, but they don't flaunt it. Yes, they get nice stuff, but they dont' get the new iPod just to have it. So I think you need to shut up or I'll get my "Spoiled Ass" friends to come beat you up.

ROFL.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2