Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

4 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:57 am

"Well,it depends.Would you rather excrutiating pain quickly,or slowly?After that,I can give you a pamphlet with all of your choices.I can do it very inhumanly too.It's one of my special talents," I said,smirking.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

http://www.maximumriderp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:59 am

Sofiya wrote:"Well,it depends.Would you rather excrutiating pain quickly,or slowly?After that,I can give you a pamphlet with all of your choices.I can do it very inhumanly too.It's one of my special talents," I said,smirking.
"And if I was on your side?"I raised an eyebrow.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:01 am

"Then,maybe,just maybe,I'd let you join our little possey and if you don't try to kill us within the first two years,I might just become less tense around you.But no gaurentees,"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:05 am

Sofiya wrote:"Then,maybe,just maybe,I'd let you join our little possey and if you don't try to kill us within the first two years,I might just become less tense around you.But no gaurentees,"

I pretended to laugh.
"I guess I'll choose your side, then." I said.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:10 am

"It wasn't a joke," I said,"And I'm serious.Any funny stuff and you're dead,I won't think twice about killing you.Either you die or we die,and I prefer us over you,no offense,"
I looked over at Fang,and he nodded slowly,signing to me,"We'll talk to Angel later,"
"Okay,you,in front," I instructed him,"Just go forward,"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:11 am

Sofiya wrote:"It wasn't a joke," I said,"And I'm serious.Any funny stuff and you're dead,I won't think twice about killing you.Either you die or we die,and I prefer us over you,no offense,"
I looked over at Fang,and he nodded slowly,signing to me,"We'll talk to Angel later,"
"Okay,you,in front," I instructed him,"Just go forward,"
I raised both eyebrows.
"Go foward...where?"
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:14 am

I pointed a finger a little to the left.
"You thought we were gonna let you walk behind us?Silly boy," I said,"By the way,just so I don't have to say 'hey you with the face!' whenever you come around,what's your name?"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:16 am

Sofiya wrote:I pointed a finger a little to the left.
"You thought we were gonna let you walk behind us?Silly boy," I said,"By the way,just so I don't have to say 'hey you with the face!' whenever you come around,what's your name?"
I half smiled, and started walking where they told me to.
"I don't know."
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:10 am

"You don't know your name?Jeez,talk about an identity crisis," I joked.
Fang looked at me,and whispered in my ear,"What are you doing?"
Hmm.What was I doing?Good question.NEXT!
"I'm. . .not shure.He seems like he's not gonna hurt us if we don't hurt him,and he might be helpful in a fight.Plus,someone's got to lug around Akila's heavy butt,right?"
He shrugged,seeming to imply,Whatever floats your boat.
Which is what I loved.Noone questioned me.I knew what I was doing,I knew that I knew that,and they knew it.
Max?What are you doing?
Jeez,I spoke too soon.
Inviting a stranger to hang with us,why didn't you know that,always being in my head and everything,intruding on my every thought?
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:51 am

Sofiya wrote:"You don't know your name?Jeez,talk about an identity crisis," I joked.
Fang looked at me,and whispered in my ear,"What are you doing?"
Hmm.What was I doing?Good question.NEXT!
"I'm. . .not shure.He seems like he's not gonna hurt us if we don't hurt him,and he might be helpful in a fight.Plus,someone's got to lug around Akila's heavy butt,right?"
He shrugged,seeming to imply,Whatever floats your boat.
Which is what I loved.Noone questioned me.I knew what I was doing,I knew that I knew that,and they knew it.
Max?What are you doing?
Jeez,I spoke too soon.
Inviting a stranger to hang with us,why didn't you know that,always being in my head and everything,intruding on my every thought?
I tried to smile again, this attempt worse than the first.
"I can't remember much before the experiment. All I remember is them calling me by my experiment name, '#85.'" I said. I decided to go all out and tell Alicia and Johnathan my whole story.
"Me, and a bunch of other kids, were created to be evil, and rid the world of all of the 'experiments gone wrong.'" I quoted.
"I didn't get the 'evil gene', or whatever, but not wanting to be killed, I pretended like I was like all of the others. Before they set us free, they told us our mission: Kill Maximum Ride." I took a big breath.
"So my choices are to find Maximum Ride and him, or I can hide and hope that the others don't find me. I'm still weighing my options." I said.
Should I really have told them all that? Oh well, too late now.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:22 am

I stiffened,my eyes widening.Fang looked over at me,and I took a deep breath.I thought this was all over.Weren't we bigger than that - than sending armies to kill eachother?I hated this.
"Really?Wow,that Maximum Ride must be one tough noodle,to have a bunch of you guys sent to kill. . .wait,is it a him or a her?" I managed to squeak out,gulping.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 am

Sofiya wrote:I stiffened,my eyes widening.Fang looked over at me,and I took a deep breath.I thought this was all over.Weren't we bigger than that - than sending armies to kill eachother?I hated this.
"Really?Wow,that Maximum Ride must be one tough noodle,to have a bunch of you guys sent to kill. . .wait,is it a him or a her?" I managed to squeak out,gulping.
"I'm pretty sure it's a him." I nodded.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:32 am

"Ah," I said,nodding,"That makes sense.Since it's a guy's name.But you can never be too shure with modern times like today,"
I sent a crazed look to Fang behind 85's back.We couldn't bring him to the others!
"Okay,now turn left. . .now," Fang said,leading him away from the others.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 am

Sofiya wrote:"Ah," I said,nodding,"That makes sense.Since it's a guy's name.But you can never be too shure with modern times like today,"
I sent a crazed look to Fang behind 85's back.We couldn't bring him to the others!
"Okay,now turn left. . .now," Fang said,leading him away from the others.
"Why left? Isn't the group over there?" I pointed to the field.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:39 am

"No,it's not," I said firmly,edging him to the opposite direction.
"It's right over. . .this CLIFF!" I screamed wildly,and pushed him over.
xD

jk
xD

We came to another clearing,and I pretended to curse.
"Jee wilekers.They must have run off without us.Those darn kids," I said,slapping my head like they do in the movies.
xD
hehe
I'm on a roll

"They're not here!" I said angrily,"They left AGAIN!I told them millions of times to wait for us!"
Fang shrugged,catching along with what I was doing.
"They're just stupid," he said quietly,and I silently congratulated him.He was doing great.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:48 am

Sofiya wrote:"No,it's not," I said firmly,edging him to the opposite direction.
"It's right over. . .this CLIFF!" I screamed wildly,and pushed him over.
xD

jk
xD

We came to another clearing,and I pretended to curse.
"Jee wilekers.They must have run off without us.Those darn kids," I said,slapping my head like they do in the movies.
xD
hehe
I'm on a roll

"They're not here!" I said angrily,"They left AGAIN!I told them millions of times to wait for us!"
Fang shrugged,catching along with what I was doing.
"They're just stupid," he said quietly,and I silently congratulated him.He was doing great.

"What a group. Leaving their members behind." I snorted.
"If I were you, I would use this as an excuse to get away from them. They must not be loyal enough if they ditch you like this."
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:52 am

You're making a big mistake! the Voice shouted out.
I know that now!What should I do?
You should have thought before.
Darn.Pesky voice is no help at all.

"Well,I guess you can stay the night with us," I said,"Then we'll set off to find them in the morning,"
Over my dead body would he find them.
But he had already found me.
So,obviously,I have to rethink my strategies.

Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:54 am

Sofiya wrote:You're making a big mistake! the Voice shouted out.
I know that now!What should I do?
You should have thought before.
Darn.Pesky voice is no help at all.

"Well,I guess you can stay the night with us," I said,"Then we'll set off to find them in the morning,"
Over my dead body would he find them.
But he had already found me.
So,obviously,I have to rethink my strategies.

"You want to find them? Maybe they were trying to leave without you. Did you ever think about that?" I shook my head. Why would they want to find someone who betrayed them? It didn't make sense. Unless they were planning to kill them...
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:58 am

"Hmm,that makes sense," Fang said quietly,playing along,"Whadda you think,Alicia?"
"Yea.Let's ditch them," I said cooly,my heart pounding against my ribs.
"So,just make yourself comfortable or something," I said.It wouldn't matter anyway.He would end up being a dead body by morning anyway.It's just personal preference,really.I mean,I would want to look good if I was gonna spend all of eternity like that.
xD

Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:04 am

Sofiya wrote:"Hmm,that makes sense," Fang said quietly,playing along,"Whadda you think,Alicia?"
"Yea.Let's ditch them," I said cooly,my heart pounding against my ribs.
"So,just make yourself comfortable or something," I said.It wouldn't matter anyway.He would end up being a dead body by morning anyway.It's just personal preference,really.I mean,I would want to look good if I was gonna spend all of eternity like that.
xD

"Um, okay...?" I said, sitting down near the base of a big tree.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:22 am

(It means,dear Nathaniel,that we will kill you and I was making a comment on the fact that you might want to fix up your hair and tuck in your shirt so that that's what people will remember last of you as. xD)

"Did they take our food too?" I asked Fang. . .no,wait,Johnathan.Jeez,I was on a roll here.I was on fire.I could lie all day.
"Seems like it," said Fang/Johnathan,pretending to look around the place,"The traitors,"
I shrugged casually,trying to pass of as care-free,cool.Like nothing could touch me because I didn't care enough when it did.
Yea right.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:28 am

Sofiya wrote:(It means,dear Nathaniel,that we will kill you and I was making a comment on the fact that you might want to fix up your hair and tuck in your shirt so that that's what people will remember last of you as. xD)

"Did they take our food too?" I asked Fang. . .no,wait,Johnathan.Jeez,I was on a roll here.I was on fire.I could lie all day.
"Seems like it," said Fang/Johnathan,pretending to look around the place,"The traitors,"
I shrugged casually,trying to pass of as care-free,cool.Like nothing could touch me because I didn't care enough when it did.
Yea right.
"So what are we gonna do tomorrow? Since we aren't going to go looking for those mongrels?" I asked, yawning.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:01 am

(*sigh*)

I closed my eyes, only meaning to close them for a second, but I drifted off before I could wake myself up.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 am

(I'm sorry,I was at camp!
having fun with the automatic soup dispenser for half an hour w/ Katie.
But still!)

"Find something to eat.I dunno," I told him,waiting for him to be asleep.
He finally did,and I nodded to Fang,slipping out of the tree.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:38 am

*asleep*
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next