Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

4 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world - Page 29 Empty Re: Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  Souffle Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:04 am

My dad took the laptop for the week.
I was just online with you this morning. . .
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

http://www.maximumriderp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world - Page 29 Empty Re: Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  Nat85 Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:01 am

Mish a han.

Boof na a haigen smoof gliff gen san.

De shmon na haun?
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:18 am

No,I don't speak German.
Sorry.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world - Page 29 Empty JMAKSDJ

Post  Ughitsme Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:11 am

That's not german.

It's gibberish that sounds german.

xD

Ughitsme

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:13 am

Ughitsme is (ugh its) me.

xD
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:59 am

Lol.
Why?

Can we get back to roleplaying?
I kinda miss that.

MAX:
I stood up,unconsciously placing myself between the noise and the rest of the flock.

SOFIYA:
Stiffening,I said clearly,"I promise not to hurt you.Will you help me?"

MAX:
"Uh,how about no?Try again," I said.I wouldn't trust them in a million years.

I frowned,and said louder,"I swear.Just answer my question.Do you know anything about the School?"

My eyes narrowed.Well,that was an odd turn of events.
"School?You mean like,the place we go to every weekday?Yeah,I know things about it.My teacher is Miss Franzello.She's got red hair.Specific enough for ya?"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Lov Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:17 am

Awwwwwww.

I read our old roleplays. Missy and 85 and Amy and Max.

[;

Good times.

Fang Lov

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:31 am

(That doesnt count as roleplaying. xD)

SOFIYA:
"No,it isn't," I snapped back angrily,and took a step forward.I saw the blonde in the middle flick her eyes up at the sky for a split second,and then meet the darker boy's eyes.
So that was how it was gonna be,wasn't it?

MAX:
"Oh,well,sorry.Help me fix the problem - what is YOUR idea of specific?" I asked her sweetly,cocking my head to my side,"Because honestly,I really can't see anything wrong with my answer,"

"There is a certain school - " I began after a few moments of hesitation,but was interrupted.
"Which one?Is it the one next to the public library?They're our rival.Yesterday we whooped their butts at football.It was pretty awesome," she said,smirking slightly.
"-in Arizona((it is in arizona,right?)),and it's terrible,and I really need help finding information," I finished.For a few seconds there was silent stillness,and I could see her chest moving up and down in long,deep breaths from where I stood.

I froze,taking a deep,deep breath to steady the rush of adrenaline pushing through my veins.
Who was this gal?
Where did she find out all this?
I looked up at Fang again,because I didn't know what to do,how to respond.She might be on their side,and if I told her anything at all,then they would get us.
On the other hand she could really help us.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:51 am

Souffle wrote:(That doesnt count as roleplaying. xD)

SOFIYA:
"No,it isn't," I snapped back angrily,and took a step forward.I saw the blonde in the middle flick her eyes up at the sky for a split second,and then meet the darker boy's eyes.
So that was how it was gonna be,wasn't it?

MAX:
"Oh,well,sorry.Help me fix the problem - what is YOUR idea of specific?" I asked her sweetly,cocking my head to my side,"Because honestly,I really can't see anything wrong with my answer,"

"There is a certain school - " I began after a few moments of hesitation,but was interrupted.
"Which one?Is it the one next to the public library?They're our rival.Yesterday we whooped their butts at football.It was pretty awesome," she said,smirking slightly.
"-in Arizona((it is in arizona,right?)),and it's terrible,and I really need help finding information," I finished.For a few seconds there was silent stillness,and I could see her chest moving up and down in long,deep breaths from where I stood.

I froze,taking a deep,deep breath to steady the rush of adrenaline pushing through my veins.
Who was this gal?
Where did she find out all this?
I looked up at Fang again,because I didn't know what to do,how to respond.She might be on their side,and if I told her anything at all,then they would get us.
On the other hand she could really help us.

(85)
I slowly peeked out from behind some bushes. I was behind the stranger, and she couldn't see me. I tried to make eye contact with Max, but wasn't sure how to get her attention without making too much of a scene.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:14 am

MAX:
I saw something flicker behind the girl,and I quickly looked over before she could notice.There was a tuft of brown hair peeking out,and caught his eyes before I turned to look at the girl again.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:18 am

Souffle wrote:MAX:
I saw something flicker behind the girl,and I quickly looked over before she could notice.There was a tuft of brown hair peeking out,and caught his eyes before I turned to look at the girl again.
Okay, that didn't really help. I still had no idea what to do. I guess I would just hide here until they needed me or something.

I sat still so I could listen to their conversation.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:29 am

MAX:
"What exactly do you need to know?" I asked slowly.

SOFIYA:
"What do you know about it?" I asked.

"I might know a lot.Or I might not know anything," I said,"Depends on how you look at it,"

I took a deep breath,and unfolded my wings,bringing my face up to look at her.
"Do.You.Know.Anything?" I said through my teeth.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 am

"What exactly do you need to know?" I asked slowly.

SOFIYA:
"What do you know about it?" I asked.

"I might know a lot.Or I might not know anything," I said,"Depends on how you look at it,"

I took a deep breath,and unfolded my wings,bringing my face up to look at her.
"Do.You.Know.Anything?" I said through my teeth.

I got onto one knee, ready to spring into action if necessary.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:38 am

MAX:
My eyes widened,and I could hear Fang draw in a sharp breath.
"Interesting," I said after a moment,my voice wavering a little,"Did you get those at Party City?It's a little too early for Halloween,hate to break it to ya,kiddo.Nice,though.Those are pretty big.Usually all you can get are the cheap small ones.Unless you have like,fifty bucks on you.Cause with that kinda money you can get a pretty big pair.Wonder if they actually fly.Never really tried to see if they would,"
I was just rambling on because I needed to calm myself down.
I mean,I could kick anyone's butt without a fuss,no problem.Just point me to the nearest ghetto.
But this was different.I had thought we were the only ones.The flock and me,I mean.Then 85 came along,and I could handle that because at least he was with the group that was meant to destroy us.But when Missy and Amy showed up,it just confused me.Why would they make more of us,when they sent people to kill us?
And now this gal skips into the picture.I didn't understand any of it.

SOFIYA:
I gritted my teeth.
"I'm just gonna leave you all alone,alright?Funny how I actually thought you idiots would be helpful.That was a huge mistake on my part," I said coldly.

MAX:
"Not the only huge mistake on your part,I may add.I mean,have you seen what you're wearing?Soo last season.And seriously,like,you couldn't afford a few extra bucks to get a decent haircut?What are you trying to go for,the caveman look?"

SOFIYA:
"Do you own a mirror?Probably not.Cause you obviously dont see what a self centered,pathetic loser you are," I spat at her.

MAX:
"Ouch.That hurt," I said,pretending to wipe away a tear,and noticing her glare at me harder.
"No,seriously.My heart is broken,"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:32 am

SOFIYA:
I crossed my arms,and turned around and left.

MAX:
I waited ten minutes until even I couldn't hear her footsteps crinkling the leaves on the ground.Then I jerked my thumb up at the sky.I wanted to get out of this area,because it obviously wasn't as remote and secluded as I had originally thought.
"Okay,gang,up and out.Let's ditch this place," I said loudly,"Fang,85,you're in charge till I get back,"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:50 am

MAX:
I didnt give them a chance to say anything,because when they handed over the leaderly responsibilites to ME,they knew that it was implied that they were to listen and not ask questions.It's one of the kinks of being in charge.
I had run into the forest and I knew that I would be able to track her down easily.If she flew,it would be much easier,but I knew she didn't,because I hadn't seen any specks flying outward.
After running for about five minutes I heard her walking in front of me,and slowed down to a jog.She stopped.I stopped,taking deep,quiet breaths.
She took something out of her pocket.
I tensed automatically,ready to spring up and knock the living wits out of her if I had to.
"No,they don't know anything," she said quietly,and my eyes narrowed.
"You don't understand the situation.I tried as best as I could to see if they could help but the stupid blonde didn't care," she spat.There was a moment of silence,in which I thought acidly,This stupid blonde is gonna kick your butt.
She nodded.
"Uh-huh.Okay.I got it.We'll just have to strike alone then," the girl said,gritting her teeth.She was quiet for another moment.
"No,I had hoped to get more people.We're so vulnerable just by ourselves.But you're right.We can't wait longer.Yeah,okay.Meet you there,"
She put whatever it was back in her pocket and started running unexpectedly in the other direction.
Well,I mean,unexpectedly to the normal person.Which I wasn't,so I was completly ready for that course of action,and ran towards her.
She took off into the sky,but I continued running forward,because if I took off right when she did,she would notice.
After she was about like,50 stories up,I jumped forward and followed her.
This was going to be fun.
Either that,or really,really entertaining in that way that makes me want to pull my hair out in frustration.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 am

MAX:
She had landed in a cave,and I crawled up into a tree 70 yards away.
I could hear everything I needed to hear perfectly from here,and they would never notice me.
I loved having the upper hand.
The girl stopped in the cave and sat down beside another boy.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:57 am

"That girl is crazy," I commented, seeing 2 bodies rise into the air.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 am

MAX:
"Well this sucks," the boy commented,and the girl nodded her head.
"Yeah.Maybe we should look again in Florida?"
"Nah,that was almost a week ago.Those kids would've moved out of the area by now.Besides,they didn't want to help.I mean,not that I blame them or anything,but they were afraid of going back there," he said,scratching his head.
"Whatever.At least we can make a stand or whatever," the girl said.
She sounded pretty hopeless to me.
After they went to sleep,I thought about what they said.Make a stand against what?The School itself?They couldn't do that,they were way outnumbered.We were too.That's why we didn't try.
The next morning when they were eating something,I concluded that it was safe to just go back and let them be.They wouldn't bother us.And if they tried to,then I'd make sure they never saw the light of day.
But enough about that.
I was packing up to leave when I heard something that disturbed me.A lot.And I'm not very easily disturbed,you know that.
"We stand no chance," the girl said to the boy.
"I know.If they really are making another army,then there's no point.But it'll raise public awareness or something dumb like that,right?"
"What,if we die?Nobody would know.Shouldn't we go to someone else about this instead of doing it ourselves?" the girl reasoned.
The boy shrugged,and said plainly,"They won't believe us,"
Okay,so,time out.One,although I knew that they had an army,it kinda threw me off balance when they said another.I mean,wasn't one army enough?Not to mention all that other mishmosh of experiments they were doing.Like,what,they wanted to make another just for fun?
So I flew off in the other direction and skidded to a halt when I reached the others.
"Fang,85,can I please talk to you guys?" I said stiffly,and pulled them up by their elbows.
Talking quietly,I said,"I think they might be building an army.Like,another one.Should we go down there to check it out?"
I must be out of my mind to go to the School willingly,but I prefered taking a risk so that I could know instead of having suprise jump up in my face.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:10 am

"Well this sucks," the boy commented,and the girl nodded her head.
"Yeah.Maybe we should look again in Florida?"
"Nah,that was almost a week ago.Those kids would've moved out of the area by now.Besides,they didn't want to help.I mean,not that I blame them or anything,but they were afraid of going back there," he said,scratching his head.
"Whatever.At least we can make a stand or whatever," the girl said.
She sounded pretty hopeless to me.
After they went to sleep,I thought about what they said.Make a stand against what?The School itself?They couldn't do that,they were way outnumbered.We were too.That's why we didn't try.
The next morning when they were eating something,I concluded that it was safe to just go back and let them be.They wouldn't bother us.And if they tried to,then I'd make sure they never saw the light of day.
But enough about that.
I was packing up to leave when I heard something that disturbed me.A lot.And I'm not very easily disturbed,you know that.
"We stand no chance," the girl said to the boy.
"I know.If they really are making another army,then there's no point.But it'll raise public awareness or something dumb like that,right?"
"What,if we die?Nobody would know.Shouldn't we go to someone else about this instead of doing it ourselves?" the girl reasoned.
The boy shrugged,and said plainly,"They won't believe us,"
Okay,so,time out.One,although I knew that they had an army,it kinda threw me off balance when they said another.I mean,wasn't one army enough?Not to mention all that other mishmosh of experiments they were doing.Like,what,they wanted to make another just for fun?
So I flew off in the other direction and skidded to a halt when I reached the others.
"Fang,85,can I please talk to you guys?" I said stiffly,and pulled them up by their elbows.
Talking quietly,I said,"I think they might be building an army.Like,another one.Should we go down there to check it out?"
I must be out of my mind to go to the School willingly,but I prefered taking a risk so that I could know instead of having suprise jump up in my face.

"Okay."
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:34 am

I sat up in the grass, rubbing my throbbing forehead with the palm of my hand. I had been flying too long last night, and probably crashed here. It wasn't as easy to remember things anymore. I used too much energy trying to forget.

It had been a few months since I last saw anyone like me. Or anyone at all, for that matter. Ever since me and those other human-avians tried to invade some building, things were blurry. Our plan failed, and we were separated from each other. I got out luckily, and I flew away as fast as I could. I forgot about the others. Until now. I stood up, leaning against a tree for support. My wings were tired and sore. I let them hang behind me as I walked through the dense forest, looking for a river or something to quench my thirst.

(I posted like I promised! But since it's been so long since we last roleplayed, I made it be more in the like, later times. So what I made 85 do was that they went to the school, got captured, and 85 escaped. The others could have too, if you want, but 85 doesn't know where they are!)
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:25 am

(Oh. Okay. Well, I think it's alright to be miraculous here and have someone meet up. I like Nudge. So it should be Nudge.)

I heard a sound coming from my left, and I jumped up, grabbing the branch of the tree with my arms. The wood was knobbly and rough, but I swung myself up with only a little difficulty, and perched there silently.
Max had said, "Go get wood. Don't take too long. If anyone comes, hide."
Well, I was hidden. More or less. And besides, even if it was someone bad, I could take them out.
Things had changed since we escaped. We were all shaken up, and more cautious. Max was quieter, but stricter. Fang had done the same and stepped out of the shadows, telling everyone what to do as well. We had barely gotten out. Angel was hurt badly, so she could only fly for an hour or so at a time. Iggy had broken an arm.
And Gazzy was lost intirely.
I missed him. Sometimes when it was late at night I would get up and pretend he was there with me, and we'd - I'd - joke around and laugh. Quietly, though. So Max wouldn't wake up and find out. She told me at first that we'd find him, and that nothing could seperate us. That was two months ago, but she still hasn't given up. Every day we pack up and leave and look for him somewhere else.
I'm afraid we'll never find him.
But enough about that.
The crunching got louder, and I shrank behind the leaves of the tree, my back pressed up against the trunk.

Sofiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:25 am

Sorry. Forgot to sign on.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 am

I suddenly had the feeling like someone else was near. I tensed, but pretended to continue walking. I stepped close to a tree, and let my foot get tangled in a root. "Ah," I said, not having time for any other reaction. I fell to the ground, and my head hit a rock. I pretended to be knocked out. Play dead.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29