Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

4 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world - Page 28 Empty Re: Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  R2D2 Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Nat85 wrote:
I scowled.
"What if I want to?"
Angel looked up at him, her blue eyes bright and innocent. "But, 85, you're part of the flock now." she said, sadly.
R2D2
R2D2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world - Page 28 Empty Re: Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  Nat85 Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:16 pm

R2D2 wrote:
Nat85 wrote:
I scowled.
"What if I want to?"
Angel looked up at him, her blue eyes bright and innocent. "But, 85, you're part of the flock now." she said, sadly.
"No I'm not! I've only been here for like, two weeks! I still might kill you all when you least expect it!"
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R2D2 Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:09 am

Angel's eyes were now filled with fear and confusion. She tried to read his mind, but wasn't picking up anything. Without saying a word, she jumped off the tree branch and flew back to the others, going to do what a 6-year-old is best at: Tattling.
R2D2
R2D2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:08 am

I watched as Angel flew off, and I took off and flew in the oppisite direction.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R2D2 Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:15 am

Angel

"Max! Max!" I yelled, flailing my arms around in circles and running through the campsite.
"What's wrong, Angel?" Missy asked, flipping through a book.
"Where's Max?" I asked, skidding to a stop and letting my arms fall down to my sides. Missy was 85's girlfriend; You never know, she could be with him. When 85 had said "I could still kill you in your sleep!", I got scared and wanted to tell Max, just in case he was planning anything. I wasn't taking any chances- Missy and 85 could be evil. Maybe even Amy was evil. Missy and Amy seemed pretty close..
I don't know who to trust anymore, I thought.

Last edited by R2D2 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
R2D2
R2D2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Surfing_Taco Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 am

R2D2 wrote:
The_Surfing_Taco wrote:"Missy!" I called out.
I paused my song and looked up; Amy.
"You called?"
"Yes. I'm bored."
The_Surfing_Taco
The_Surfing_Taco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R2D2 Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:08 am

The_Surfing_Taco wrote:
R2D2 wrote:
"You called?"
"Yes. I'm bored."
(Missy)
I giggled and rolled my eyes, then jumped off from my branch and ran over to her.
"Let's do something, then."
R2D2
R2D2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:05 am

Um, this screen is really messed up. I'm kind of scared to post. lol. OMG i'm typing over the preview button. Actually, behind, but still!
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:58 am

I didn't want to run in breathless and annoyed,and act as if I was never going to talk to Fang anymore and that the world was going to fall apart.Because I'm just funny that way,and I prefer to keep my emotions in check.Call me wacky.
So I landed both my feet squarely on the ground with a thump near the campsite,and said loudly,"Hey gang!"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

http://www.maximumriderp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Surfing_Taco Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:19 am

R2D2 wrote:
The_Surfing_Taco wrote:
R2D2 wrote:
"You called?"
"Yes. I'm bored."
(Missy)
I giggled and rolled my eyes, then jumped off from my branch and ran over to her.
"Let's do something, then."
"Whaddaya do for fun over here?"
The_Surfing_Taco
The_Surfing_Taco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R2D2 Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:20 pm

"Well..." I pondered this thought for a moment, "Mostly, we try not to get killed."
"Or we go on the computer, listen to the iPod... or, figure something else out."
R2D2
R2D2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:09 am

I turned around, and started flying back. My little vacation had given me some time to think, and I decided that I had to stay with the Flock, whether I liked it or not. I landed quietly, and leaned against a tree. I made my wings invisible again, and changed my eyes to their normal brown.
"I'm back."
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:15 am

I sat down,avoiding Fang's eyes,and said loudly,"I was thinking. . .We should really get a move on out of here.We've been here for way too long and if someone is looking for us it would be easier to track us.I think we should go and see what's going on with the bunch of. . .people that looked for us,the ones who 85 used to be with," I jerked a thumb toward him,"So we can get to the bottom of it,"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:21 am

"Thanks for the warm welcome," I muttered.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:24 am

I looked up at Fang,and said sarcastically,"Unless,of course,anyone has a problem with that?"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:25 am

"I don't want to die."
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:28 am

What?
I snapped my head to where he was sitting.
"Nobody is dying," I said firmly.Because I wouldn't let them die.Not if I could help it.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:05 am

Souffle wrote:What?
I snapped my head to where he was sitting.
"Nobody is dying," I said firmly.Because I wouldn't let them die.Not if I could help it.

"We'll die eventually."
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:02 am

"Nobody is dying," I repeated sternly.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:11 am

(Sofiya)

I crouched 20 or so yards away from the clearing,furrowing my forehead as I stared at the group.
What were. . .six,seven,eight kids and two dogs doing in the middle of the woods,which happened to fall in the middle of nowhere?
I didn't like it.
A part of me wanted to believe that they were like me,that they would come from the School and help me answer my questions.They probably weren't though;if I was lucky I would probably just be facing a bunch of psychotic teenage dilinquints(sp?) on the run from the law and their faithful furry canines.
And god knows I'm never lucky.
Besides,a part of me reasoned,If they ARE like you,then they'd probably just punch your wits out because they wouldn't know who YOU are.You're dead outnumbered,hun.
Nothing like cold hard logic to get you pissed at the world.
So,I sat there.And sat there.
And sat there.
For,like,three or four hours.
Which of course is fine and dandy if you don't have anything to do with your time and are feeling in a particularily stalker-like mood that day.I just wanted answers.
And if these yahoos could give them to me,then I wouldn't mind sitting around watching their every move to decide whether they were safe to approach or not.
Paranoid?Me?Not really.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:54 am

Where did like,five of my posts go?
xD
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:29 am

Mine are gone too.

*cries* And it won't leme post.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R2D2 Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:19 am

Oops.

I may have a little bit to do with that, I think.
or maybe not. Not everything is my fault, you know.

But, I was trying to reply, and then it wasn't working when I hit send, so I like, clicked something, and then when I came back, all the posts were gone, and thought it was just a glitch bcuz my comp does that a lot.

Guess not. x)
R2D2
R2D2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:57 am

I am very dissapointed in you.
xD
jk

I'm not gonna type 'em up again though,so if youre gonna roleplay,then we're at the part where Sofiya is coming into the little place where they're all at,and Max has stood up,but she doesn't know what's going to happen.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:56 am

(Well, I'm still alive, if you guys care. I just have a new screen name but you two are never online when I try to give it to you.)
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next