Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

4 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world Empty Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  Souffle Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:03 am

*in gameshow voice*
Need to roleplay somewhere that doesn't have it's own roleplay thread?
France?Bermuda?Pompei?
Jupiter?(although I would highly discourage it,the air is,like,GONE there.And we kinda need to breathe.*shocker*)
Well,you've come to the riiiiiiight place,my avian-americans/normal people/bad seeds.
*end gameshow voice*

So,like,roleplay here if it isn't in normal school,evil school,or Itex.
Smile

(oh,btw,the reason the font is purple is because this RP usually has the whole world participating in it,so there's not like,a bias here.)
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

http://www.maximumriderp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world Empty Re: Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  Souffle Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:08 am

I yawned,opening my eyes.The others were awake already,sitting down in the clearing between the trees and cooking something that had a slightly suspicious smell to it.I jumped down from the tree,scratching my head(it was still clean,we only had been away for three or four days.This was,like,a record.Let's get the judges ova here,folks!).Fang absentmindedly waved to me,managing to say inbetween bites of(I could see it now,it looked like an overly-cooked weenie)his hot dog something that sounded like,"Morning,Max,"
I sighed,stretching out my wings,enjoying how good it felt after being close up tight against my back.The feathers brushed over Iggy,who was in the process of lighting a match for the fire and putting more hot dogs to roast on twigs,and he jumped,saying,"Not at the table!" ,the burning match almost falling on the toe of his shoe.
Yet again the wonderful simplicity of rolling my eyes had been lost on Iggy.
Normally the sentence 'I accidently hit my blind friend with my wing when he was lighting a match to cook breakfast for the others' sounded like it had more than five serious health/personal welfare violations.For us,it was the basic routine.Kinda like 'get up,eat,take shower,go on with the rest of your life',except our way was so totally better.I mean,you had to give us credit.We had originality,class,and,if I do say so myself,we could dish out insults like nobody's business.But maybe that's the hot dog talkin'.Plus we were cute(well,some of us),and we had wings.Like,dude,who wouldn't want one of us for a pet?Har har.
But I hoped they wouldn't.I mean,I don't know,but I think I'd have serious issues with being kept in a cage and treated inferior.
No,wait.I do.
See?One hot dog and I'm forgetting all my most treasured life experiences and moments.It's like I'm shriveling away to nothing.(Yes,sarcasm intended)
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world Empty Re: Roleplay: the rest of this wonderful,amazing world

Post  Souffle Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:54 am

"Okay,guys," I said once I had settled in and was finishing my. . .um. . .was it sixth or seventh?. . .hot dog.
"We need to move on," I said in that leaderly way I had.Hey,someone had to do it.
"Where are we going?" Gazzy asked curiously,and I stopped short.Right.I didn't think about that yet.
Voice?Any coordinates you plan to share with us? I asked wryly.
It said nothing.Duh.It never made life easy.
"I . . . uh. . . don't know yet.But I will," I admitted,and added under my breath,"Sooner or later,"
I expected the Voice to chime in right about now,but it didn't.The pesky idiot.
Figure it out,something said,and I jumped up,startled.The others looked at me.
"Stupid Voice wants me to figure it out on my own," I mumbled.
So,like,I'm not getting any help with this? I asked,reaccessing.
You have to figure it out yourself.
It's a big world!
I complained.
No,Max.It's a small world after all.
I put one and one together.
And got negative five.
We've already been to Disney World.If there was anything important to do there we'd have known then,right?
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:55 am

I sighed,grabbing some scissors from the backpack and going off into the corner,hacking away at my hair to make it shorter.It was really getting in my way.
As I walked back,Angel asked,"Max,why'd you just cut your hair?"
"It was getting in my face.I hate it when you fly and you cant see cause there's a bunch of this," I held up a bunch of loose hair off of the ground,"in your face and mouth,"
Gazzy grinned.
"Okay,guys," I said once we had finished,"How much food is left?"
"There's three more hot dogs and two Cokes," Angel said automatically,picking up Total.
Dang.
"Okay.We need more.Unless you want to all starve today," Fang said,looking over at me.I nodded.
"We don't have money.It's alright.I'll be fine," Gasman said.The tough kid.He was only eight years old!But I guess Angel and Nudge were older,more mature.We all were.Life on the road did that to ya.
"God,we're like freaking NOMADS," I said angrily,kicking at the ground.The credit card we had found in the tree in New York miraculously dissapeared,and we had no money.Iggy had blamed it's dissapearance on the shifty-looking salesman in Central Park.I blamed it on the countless number of times we'd been captured.Someone must have taken it out of my pocket.
I closed my eyes,putting my hand to my temple.
"Okay.We'll figure out a way," I lied in that leaderly way I had,because if I didn't do it,then nobody would.
"Where are we going?" Nudge asked,and Iggy chimed in,"She doesn't know.She's in a complete state of cluelessness,"
"Thank you,Iggy," I scowled,and said to Nudge,"Sweetie,I don't know.Not yet.We'll just have to get away from here for now.Not let them have an easy track.Do you want to go anywhere?"
Total's ears perked up,and he said enthusiastically,"Let's go back to Paris!To see those clay model people again!"
"No!" cried out Angel and Nudge,and I saw Fang shudder.
"Uhh. . .Total?Not there.That was terrible," I told him sincerely.
"Maybe you'll change your mind," he said hopefully.
Right.Paranoid people DON'T change their mind.And we were very paranoid.
"Hmm,maybe we should go.I mean,the fake people didn't look that scary to me," Iggy said,keeping a straight face.
I hit him with my windbreaker,and slipped it on.Gazzy was laughing.
"Okay.Let's go to. . .China!" I said,and I saw six pairs of confused eyes look over at me.
"We shouldda gone to Paris," Total grumbled as we took off.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:08 am

I wandered into a field, and I saw a group of people that where the same kind as me. I slowly walked towards them, unsure of what to say when I finally got to them.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:32 am

I felt the back of my neck prickle,just as Angel said slowly,"Someone's here,"
I did a 360,and my eyes caught on something dark in the shadows to my right.I stood up,and Fang did the same,and we instinctivly moved between the rest of the flock and the intruder.
"On gaurd," I said under my breath to the others,and stood there,tense.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:38 am

I stopped moving, and crouched lower to the ground. They had stopped talking, and seemed to have spotted me. They seemed tense, and possibly angry.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:41 am

I narrowed my eyes.Any second now.Who was this?
I looked over quickly at Angel,but she shrugged,looking confused.
"I can't read him.It just . . .doesn't work with him like normal people," she said.
Okkaay.Double on gaurd.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 am

I decided I would leave. What where they going to help anyway? I started walking, when I stepped on a twig. The sound of the small stick breaking frightened me, and in alarm I jumped into the air.
"Crap," I muttered. I sped up, knowing that the group had seen me, and hoped that I would get away without them following me.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:41 am

I refrained from cursing because Angel could read my mind - and probably was.Who was it this time?Couldn't they freaking leave us alone?
I looked over at Fang,and he nodded.
"Stay here.Run if you need to," I ordered,"We'll be back,"
If it was someone spying on us,we had to follow them.Pigs would fly the day that I let the enemy have an advantage.
We followed the shadow in the woods quietly and quickly,turning sideways not to clip our wings.We darted in between the trees,gaining on the figure.It wouldn't be hard to overtake him when we got there.There were two of us and one of him,and we were wickedly,amazingly strong.
There!
I slowed down,and let Fang go ahead of me,jumping on his back.I run forward and yanked his arm crookedly behind his back.
"Who.Are.You?" I said through clenched teeth,pushing him to the ground.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:12 am

Sofiya wrote:I refrained from cursing because Angel could read my mind - and probably was.Who was it this time?Couldn't they freaking leave us alone?
I looked over at Fang,and he nodded.
"Stay here.Run if you need to," I ordered,"We'll be back,"
If it was someone spying on us,we had to follow them.Pigs would fly the day that I let the enemy have an advantage.
We followed the shadow in the woods quietly and quickly,turning sideways not to clip our wings.We darted in between the trees,gaining on the figure.It wouldn't be hard to overtake him when we got there.There were two of us and one of him,and we were wickedly,amazingly strong.
There!
I slowed down,and let Fang go ahead of me,jumping on his back.I run forward and yanked his arm crookedly behind his back.
"Who.Are.You?" I said through clenched teeth,pushing him to the ground.

I wish life was a musical.
xD

SOS!
OMG
I LOVE THIS SONG!
xD

Smile
Smile
Smile
I saw "Mamma Mia", and I'm listening to my Abba CD. xD

(Is Maximum Ride a girl?)
SOS!
Sorry.

When your gone, how can i even try to go on. When you're gone, though i try, how can I carry on?

(So beautiful)

Okay

(In character)
I was pushed to the ground, (God, I need to like pause this.)*dances*

I was pushed to the ground, and dirt flew into my mouth. I spat it out, and shouted, "Get off of me!"
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:07 am

Ya know,I have an ABBA CD too.
xD

Yes.She is.
xD

I pressed my foot down harder on his back.
"What makes you think I'm gonna do that?" I spat back at him,"Now tell us who you are and why you're here!"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:51 am

Sofiya wrote:Ya know,I have an ABBA CD too.
xD

Yes.She is.
xD

I pressed my foot down harder on his back.
"What makes you think I'm gonna do that?" I spat back at him,"Now tell us who you are and why you're here!"

"What makes you think I'm gonna do that?" I mocked.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:25 am

I gritted my teeth.
"My name is Alicia," I lied convincingly,"And this is Johnathan.Now who are you,and why are you following us?"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:32 am

Sofiya wrote:I gritted my teeth.
"My name is Alicia," I lied convincingly,"And this is Johnathan.Now who are you,and why are you following us?"

"Does it really matter who I am? And I was not following you. I was just wandering when I stumbled upon your little group. I thought about approaching you, but you and your people seemed too weak to even bother." I hissed.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:45 am

"Takes one to know one,pretty boy," I told him.
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:59 am

I scowled, and rested the side of my head on the cold earth.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:04 am

"Tired?" I asked him,"Listen,I have no problem with killing you right here and now."
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:07 am

Sofiya wrote:"Tired?" I asked him,"Listen,I have no problem with killing you right here and now."
"And I have no problem with throwing you off of me right here and now."
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:31 am

"You shure you'd be able to handle my weight?" I mocked,"Wouldn't want you to hurt your back,"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:35 am

Sofiya wrote:"You shure you'd be able to handle my weight?" I mocked,"Wouldn't want you to hurt your back,"

I scoffed.
"You asked for it."
I spread my wings out and kicked my legs toward my body. My feet hid her in the knees, and her legs buckled. I continued moving my legs, turning my body into an "O" shap. My feet hit the floor near my head, and I pulled my upper body up so I was standing.

"Told you."
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:40 am

Crap.This donut had wings.Could today get any worse?
Fang punched the back of his head,and I slid out from under him,kneeing him between his legs.
*cough*
plucking a feather from his wing.
xD
No.jk.
I'm gonna pluck the whole wing.
xD

IN RP:
I pulled his wing crookedly behind him,yanking it hard.

Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:49 am

Sofiya wrote:Crap.This donut had wings.Could today get any worse?
Fang punched the back of his head,and I slid out from under him,kneeing him between his legs.
*cough*
plucking a feather from his wing.
xD
No.jk.
I'm gonna pluck the whole wing.
xD

IN RP:
I pulled his wing crookedly behind him,yanking it hard.

I clutched my shoulder, and winced. I backed towards a tree, and considered my options. I could run, and probably get caught, or I could stay here and see what happens.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souffle Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:52 am

"So,let's start over," I said,circling him,"Either you're on our side or their's.Which one are you on?"
Souffle
Souffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat85 Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:54 am

Sofiya wrote:"So,let's start over," I said,circling him,"Either you're on our side or their's.Which one are you on?"

I looked at the girl, keeping the other one in my peripheral vision.
"What would you do to me if I said 'Their's'?" I hissed.
Nat85
Nat85
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next